Private Office Staffing
Are you looking for employment?
The San Francisco Bay Area is an exciting place to work. The success of Silicon Valley has created many new and interesting household positions in addition to our native San Francisco families. The majority of our clients live in the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA which is in Northern California.
There is NO FEE to assist you in your employment search. However, our clients do require previous professional experience with checkable references, a security background check, education verification and additional skill confirmation may be required. All this takes time and patience on your part. We are committed to doing the best job we can for all our jobseekers. However, it does take time to find your "ideal job."
Register with Multiple Agencies through One Application
Additionally, when you register with Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing your employment search and job hunting efforts are automatically multiplied. Your application will automatically connect you with available positions throughout the United States with our agency partners.
- To begin a search for the perfect job, simply contact our office to discuss your needs. Or if you prefer, fill out our brief contact form and we will contact you within 2 days. Once we have confirmed that you meet our eligibility requirements, we will send you an application packet to complete.
- A placement team will contact you for an in-depth personal interview. Our preference is to meet you personally. When this isn't possible, a telephone interview is scheduled and/or a personal interview with a partner agency.
- Often, we can immediately suggest suitable positions based on your background that you have provided during the interview. To refer you to those employers, we will need a current resume and references. With your approval, references will be checked and your resume and references will be submitted for consideration to our clients.
- Interviews are scheduled at the employers request.
- Once you have accepted an offer for employment, we suggest a paid 2 to 5 day trial working interview to ensure the match is right. The employment offer is also contingent on your background security check meeting the client's approval. These are executed after an offer has been accepted. In the event the trial is not successful, you will have the opportunity to find another position through our service.
If you're seeking professional staff or employment, we invite you to contact In-house Staffing.
Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
2722 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 749-3650
Fax: (415) 749-2083
[ Get Directions ]