A COOK/HOUSEKEEPER will plan, shop and prepare meals for the household and they will perform housekeeping duties as agreed upon. The focus of the cook/housekeepers job is to keep the home tidy and clean.
The size of the home, service requirements and daily employer needs may require the household employ additional housekeeping staff.
Essential functions of the job may include:
Other responsibilities could include:
- Plan meals and review with the head of the household weekly.
- Cooking and serving meals for the household
- Running errands and keeping the household supplies stocked
- Daily cleaning of the main living areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting
- Making the beds daily
- Laundry services including managing dry cleaning
Minimum Requirements for a COOK/HOUSEKEEPER are:
- Caring for household pets
- Plant care
- Event preparation and service at events
- Organizing Closets
- Polishing Silver
- Back up Childcare
- Mending clothes
- Taking care of household guests needs
- Flower arrangement
A COOK/HOUSEKEEPER may be hired to work on an hourly or live in full time basis. Success factors for this employment take into consideration the time each task requested by an employer requires and appropriate scheduling and compensation for those tasks.
- 2 to 5 years previous experience working in a private household
- Professional references
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
If you're seeking professional staff or employment, we invite you to contact In-house Staffing.
Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
2722 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 749-3650
Fax: (415) 749-2083
[ Get Directions ]