A COOK will plan, shop and prepare meals and clean up after the meal for a household. A COOK may be asked to serve table as well prepare the meals in a private residence.
Essential functions of the job may include:
Minimum requirements for a COOK are:
- Plan meals and review with the head of the household
- Purchase ingredients for the weekly or daily meals
- Stock the refrigerator with groceries as requested in addition to planning and preparing meals
- Ensure proper cleaning of the appliances and kitchen
- Serve the meals and clean up as requested
- Set and serve table for small dinner parties
Cooks may work part time or full time. Dinner Cooks require a minimum of 4 hours per day allowing for additional shopping time dependent on the agreed upon menu. A cooks schedule should allow for flexibility.
- 2 to5 years previous experience cooking for a private household
- Professional references
- Valid Drivers license and a clean driving record
If you're seeking professional staff or employment, we invite you to contact In-house Staffing.
Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
2722 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 749-3650
Fax: (415) 749-2083
[ Get Directions ]