A DOMESTIC COUPLE are two persons (married or partners) who work as a team for a household with a preference of working the same hours and days.
DOMESTIC COUPLES fulfill a variety of roles within a household with each person working in their area of expertise. The employer's property and service needs determine the job titles of the couple.
The positions a DOMESTIC COUPLE could fulfill within a household are:
A DOMESTIC COUPLE assists with the daily tasks related to the management of a complex, formal or multi-staffed household. The specific responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the household. DOMESTIC COUPLE positions can include household management, cooking, housekeeping, caretaking, gardening, childcare, bookkeeping, and any other needed service to run the home smoothly.
Minimum Requirements for a DOMESTIC COUPLE are:
- Estate Manager and Personal Assistant
- Household Manager and Chef
- Butler/Houseman and Housekeeper/Cook
- Personal Assistant and Chef
- Chef and Nanny
- Gardner/ Groundskeeper and Housekeeper/ Cook
- Caretaking Couple
- Ranch Management Couple
- Bed and Breakfast Management/ Cook/ Housekeeping Couple
- Resort Management and Caretaking Couple
If you're seeking professional staff or employment, we invite you to contact In-house Staffing.
- 2 to 5 years previous years experience working in a private household
- 5 to 10 years working in a field with transferable skills to that in a household
- Professional references
- 24 hour 7 day a week willingness to be available for property caretaking
Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
2722 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 749-3650
Fax: (415) 749-2083
[ Get Directions ]