Butlers today may also be known as Household Managers, Estate Managers, or Personal Assistants. The job duties may be the same as the latter job descriptions, however the environment of the work place that hireís a Butler will usually be formal and the daily etiquette in the home will also be very formal.
A Butlers is typically a seasoned manager who maintains a multi-staffed household.
They will hire and oversee the other household staff and create the policies and procedures for the household to run smoothly. In addition to the overall supervision of the home butlers may perform the following responsibilities.
What is the salary range for a Butler?
- Knowledge of wine and food.
- Maintaining the wine cellars.
- The preparation for and receiving of guests
- Running household and/or personal errands for the employer
- Preparation of the meals
- Formal table setting and serving of meals and drinks
- Performing valet duties for the employer at home and while traveling
- Scheduling and managing service vendors
- Personally providing or scheduling household security.
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above as each seasoned Butler brings their own unique and personal service skills to a household.
Salaries will vary because of a persons experience and expertise. Butlers are earning from $55,000 to $120,000 in full time, benefited positions that include paid housing.
Where does In-House Staffing @ Aunt Annís staff Butlers?
In-House Staffing @ Aunt Annís staffs Private Chefs in the San Francsico Bay area will accept contingency searches for select households throughout the United States.
If you're seeking professional staff or employment, we invite you to contact In-house Staffing.
Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
2722 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 749-3650
Fax: (415) 749-2083
[ Get Directions ]